Continuing Education (Non-Credit) Courses
Hundreds of non-credit classes and programs are offered each year for people of all ages, interests and learning needs!
View our non-credit class schedule, and enroll today. There are 5 easy ways to register.
Request a Continuing Education Certificate when you've completed all courses and requirements for a Continuing Education Certificate.
View our other popular training opportunities.
- Adult Education - high school diploma programs, ESOL, academic skills
- Business Training & Services - for Carroll Business, large and small
- Career & Professional Training - entry level training, professional training with CEUs and licensing and certification training
- Carroll County Community Mediation Center - free community mediation services
- Conferences & Events - special programs in our conference facilities
- Health Care - Health care careers, certification and licensure preparation and maintenance
- Online Classes - save travel time and attend classes from home
- Personal Enrichment - stimulate creativity, broaden knowledge, expand perspectives and support healthy living
- Youth and Families - Carroll offers something for everyone
Continuing Education Certificates - Start building your career today.
Need help with your career choices? - Attend our free monthly drop-in sessions.